- GBP40000 - GBP45000 per annum + package
- UK, East & East Anglia
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 15th June 2017
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment is seeking an Estate Manager for a lively industrial estate in Essex. Working with a managing agent at the forefront of the industry, you will take control of a large scale site, managing the total FM provision throughout your bustling sites.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing all hard and soft services, establishing planned preventative maintenance programmes where necessary;
- Regularly meeting with contractors, assessing performance and ensuring KPI's are kept to as well as procuring for new services when needed;
- Completing regular property inspections;
Managing service charge budgets;
- Ensuring all Emergency Plans are up to date and fully communicated to all applicable parties;
- Achieving and maintaining OHSAS 18001 objective for H&S management;
- Managing on-site staff;
- Other ad hoc duties where necessary
Our client is seeking a proactive and ambitious individual, who can work as part of switched-on team to deliver a top-tier facilities service within this well known industrial development. Experience in emergency planning, environmental responsibilities and ETP is essential, as is an IOSH or NEBOSH qualification. If you're looking for a challenging role where no two days are alike, then this is the ideal opportunity.
If you're interested in this role please apply online with your CV today.