- GBP9 per hour
- UK, Midlands
- Property & Real Estate, Corporate Property & Real Estate
- 6th October 2016
- Job Type
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a driven commercial estates assistant to join a globally renowned consultancy on an interim basis. You will get the chance to learn from an established and very successful Occupier Management team and work for one of its major corporate clients on a portfolio of around 200 properties.
- To provide a point of contact for any commercial property related issues the client may have.
- To liaise with both the client and account manager as required.
- To undertake periodic inspections of properties in line with contractual obligations.
- To deal with any queries relating to leases, boundary dispute or CPSEs.
- Experience of delivering occupier or commercial property management services within the corporate sector.
- Sound knowledge of basic property law.
- Commercial property inspections.
- Experience of managing and maintaining an accurate property database.
- £9.00 per hour.
This is an urgent requirement with an immediate start date for the right candidate. The role will initially be on an interim basis for a period of 3 months, although an extension beyond that is likely.
If you are interested in this role, please submit your CV online.