- GBP30000 - GBP55000 per annum + Competitive benefits
- UK, Midlands
- Property & Real Estate, Corporate Property & Real Estate
- 22nd June 2017
- Job Type
West Midlands based
Excellent salary and benefits package available.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Estates Manager to join one of the UK's leading Property Consultancies. You will provide high quality estates management services to a cross section of key clients with national portfolios.
Responsibilities will include:
- Deal with all aspects of Estate Management for corporate occupiers, including quality customer service, client reporting, database management, landlord/tenant liaison and finance matters.
- Execute lettings, rent reviews and lease renewals
- Complete Investment proposals and advised on acquisitions and disposals
- Engage and manage external agents where necessary
- Work with wider group department to ensure that the client's strategy is being implement and actioned as required.
This role would suit a qualified Estates Manager (MRICS) who has a proven track record in the management of large and geographically spread portfolios, with excellent negotiation and communication skills.
Please apply online with you most recent CV. To discuss this Estates Management role further, please contact Max Davies on 0161 457 0105.