European Investment Analyst
- To £85000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
- Northern & Western Europe, France
- Property & Real Estate, Investment
- 30th September 2016
- Job Type
Our client is an international highly reputed investment boutique that is seeking an experienced European retail investment analyst to join a growing team for its recently opened Paris office.
Our client is a top tier investment boutique and the property specialist within one of the largest bank in North America. This company is acknowledged as one of the leading property investors and property fund managers and is today responsible for a £8 billion global portfolio of real estate assets under management in Europe. The Paris office is responsible for developing the business in France and across Europe to complement the current platform in the UK, Ireland and Germany.
The client is dedicated to generating value and providing client focused solutions to property investment. The bank works with private clients, publicly listed investment companies, corporate and local authority pension schemes, insurance funds, joint venture partners and specialist investment vehicles.
The Employee will support the team with a day-to-day focus on transactions and report to the European Portfolio Manager & Associate Director Paris Office. The scope of work will notably consist on investment analysis across Continental Europe with a focus on Prime high-street retail in France, Italy and Spain.
Duties will include the following:
- Support the transaction team on new acquisitions identification and analysis
- Perform tasks such as Cash Flow modelling, Investment Memorandums and Presentations
- Pro-actively gather the necessary information to perform tasks, maintain a network of contacts on the market,
- Participate to Legal, Tax and Technical Due Diligence
- Participate to financing-related activities
- Participate to structuring-related activities until closing of acquisition
- Strong academic background (Degree in Real Estate, Finance or Engineering)
- Fluent in both English and French - third language Spanish or Italian appreciated
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of investment acquisition and disposal processes
- Demonstrates versatility in adapting to different real estate markets and geographies
- Experience in investment with ideally a pan European experience
- Experience in the retail sector is preferred
- The candidate must be open to regular business trips in Europe
To succeed in this role, you should be a good team player, have a positive attitude, possess a high level of initiative, be hands-on and resourceful, and have great interpersonal skills to work in a fast-paced environment.
Please apply online with your CV in Word format if you are interested in this role or call Thomas in confidence on 0207 478 2500.