- GBP35000 - GBP37000 per annum + Discretionary Bonus 25 days holiday
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 4th October 2016
- Job Type
A bespoke asset management company is looking to hire an experienced Facilities Manager to join their extremely successful team. With a portfolio valued at £1bn, you will provide a tailored total FM service within high-end residential and commercial properties in the West-End.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, you will be responsible for:
- Preparing and managing service charge budgets up to £150k
- Ensuring the buildings are being serviced to high standard;
- Liaising with occupiers, fostering excellent working relationships as you do;
- Undertaking regular inspections of the properties;
- Monitoring and managing service level agreements and performance of external suppliers;
- Ensuring full health and safety compliance.
Service charge budget experience is crucial, as is experience of managing a portfolio of properties with a range of tenants in addition to an IOSH or NEBOSH qualification. This is an opportunity for a dynamic self starter to make a name for themselves in the market.