- GBP40000 - GBP45000 per annum + reward package
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 14th October 2016
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment is representing an established managing agent with a reputation for providing a top-tier facilities service across their prestigious property portfolio. After continued success in the market, they are seeking an FM to take ownership of range of commercial properties in a great West-End location.
Within this position your responsibilities will include:
- Undertaking regular inspections of the building fabric and plant;
- Fostering excellent working relationships with all key stakeholders, in particular with your tenants;
- Managing the work of external contractors;
- Preparing and managing service charge budgets;
- Ensuring full compliance with UK H&S legislation;
- Ensuring a comprehensive PPM programme is in place throughout the portfolio;
- Other ad hoc duties.
As the ideal applicant, you will have worked for managing agents previously, and will bring tangible experience of managing service charge budgets. A good working knowledge of hard facilities solutions is crucial to this position, as is a versatile and proactive attitude to your work. A well-run organisation, our client is offering a challenging role with room for development and the full support of a team that enjoys a strong reputation in today's facilities market.
If you are interested in this position, please apply online with your CV today