- GBP40000 - GBP45000 per annum + package
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 14th October 2016
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment is working with a prestigious and well-regarded client as they look to expand their team due to their sustained success. Taking ownership of a boutique portfolio of commercial West-End properties, you'll find yourself with a market-leading business with a history of internal promotion and progression.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Preparing and monitoring service charge budgets;
- Providing a top tier total FM service to occupiers;
- Managing on-site staff and external contractors;
- Undertaking regular building inspections;
- Overseeing the effective proactive and reactive maintenance of your portfolio, including project work where necessary;
- Overseeing H&S compliance on site.
A consummate professional, with a proven track record in managing a portfolio of multi-let commercial buildings, you will bring a strong knowledge of hard FM supported by relevant industry qualifications such as a BIFM, IOSH or NEBOSH. With a proactive, service driven approach to FM, you'll find yourself in a company of like minded individuals.
If interested please apply online with your CV today