- GBP37500 - GBP42000 per annum + package
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 31st August 2016
- Job Type
A large, well-established managing agent is seeking to add to their expanding team by hiring a Facilities Manager to join their forward-thinking business. With a smaller portfolio size, you will provide a tailored total FM service within high-end properties in the West-End.
Reporting directly to the head of our client's facilities department, you will be responsible for:
- Preparing and managing service charge budgets;
- Ensuring the buildings are being serviced to high standard;
- Liaising with occupiers, fostering excellent working relationships as you do;
- Undertaking regular inspections of the properties;
- Monitoring and managing service level agreements and performance of external suppliers;
- Ensuring full health and safety compliance.
As such, service charge budget experience is crucial, as is experience of managing a portfolio of properties with a range of tenants in addition to an IOSH or NEBOSH qualification. Moreover, you will be comfortable building relationships with a range of stakeholders as you take on a key position within a lively and social team of FM professionals.
If you are interested, please apply online with your CV tonight