- GBP40000 - GBP50000 per annum + Competitive Package
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 14th June 2017
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment is working alongside one of London's oldest and most prestigious financial companies in the search for a stand out in-house Facilities Manager. The role will be based at the companies head office in the City of London, though the company also has up to 20 smaller offices throughout the UK that will be apart of your remit.
Key responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to;
- Supervising both the hard and soft aspects of the portfolio and ensuring that all contract works is carried out in a punctual and cost effective manner.
- Forming relationships with key stakeholders, clients and contractors and ensuring that the highest level of communication is displayed throughout.
- Ensuring that all contracted works is completed in line with the company's regulations, and it is compliant with current health and safety legislation.
- Setting up and tendering/ re-tendering for service contracts.
With an emphasis on providing first class customer service, you will be required to communicate with key decision makers within the company on a daily basis, and also liaise with service contractors. You will be required to ensure that all contract works is compliant and all health and safety is up to date with current legislation, with qualifications such as IOSH and NEBOSH being of benefit. Above all, you will be a loyal and dedicated Facilities Manager who is excited at the opportunity to join one of London's most prestigious companies.
If you are interested in this role then please apply online with your CV today.