- Middle East & North Africa
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 22nd February 2016
- Job Type
Our client is an international facilities management service provider, with a large portfolio of prestigious projects across the MENA region. They are seeking to appoint a Facilities Manager to be responsible for one of the biggest contracts in the UAE.
- Develop and manage a first class service to support various complex buildings under the client.
- Prepare business plans and forecasting budgets, as required. Ensure all budgets and costs for contracts accurately reflect contractual obligations, offer value for money for clients and provide optimum revenue.
- Identify, develop, implement and review FM based solutions that clearly demonstrate added value to the client’s requirements.
- Maintain strategic overview on service progress, from a commercial and technical perspective.
- Implement a culture of continuous improvement and best practice strategies to ensure a consistently high level of service delivery, response times and contract compliance.
- Produce FM policies, procedures and processes to underpin SLA's, KPI's, plus any additional statements specific to needs of the client.
- Provide clear operational direction and support to team.
- Demonstrate leadership and management skills. Able to drive change management and reduce costs.
- Management of HSEQ practices and policies.
A successful candidate must have:
- Bachelors degree in facilities management, engineering or a relevant business /commercial qualification.
- 5 Years GCC experience.
- Significant management experience with strategic and budgetary responsibility gained within a major organisation.
- Excellent time management skills and able work to strict deadlines.
- HSEQ certificate / diploma is an advantage.