- GBP35000 - GBP40000 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 9th September 2016
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment is working with a boutique managing agent with properties across the UK, as they seek a Facilities Manager to join their expanding team by taking ownership of a mixed portfolio across London. A well-established and well-run business, our client is known for great service and empowering their employees long term development within Real Estate.
Having come about due to growth in the business, the key responsibilities of this role will be as follows:
- Delivering a top-tier facilities service to your tenants and occupiers;
- Preparing service charge budgets;
- Managing the work of contractors across a range of facilities disciplines;
- Assisting with project works as and when necessary;
- Ensuring the proactive and reactive maintenance of your portfolio;
- Ensuring the effective implementation of relevant H&S policies and procedures;
- Other ad hoc duties where necessary;
As the successful applicant, you will display strong experience with overseeing multiple properties and be able to manage multiple priorities, whilst building lasting relationships with occupiers. With tangible experience with hard facilities solutions, and an IOSH or NEBOSH qualification, you will take your place in an inclusive team and a role offering plenty of professional and personal development.
If interested in this role, please apply online with your CV ASAP