- GBP30000 - GBP35000 per annum + Competitive Package
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 13th June 2017
- Job Type
Our client, a well renowned and highly successful managing agent is searching for a stand out individual to join their team as a Facilities Manager. You will be required to manage a mix use portfolio of up to 15 buildings which will be based in London.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Managing service charge budgets and ensure that agreed budgets have been competitively tendered for.
- Ensuring that all invoices have the correct data and are authorised in an accurate and timely manner.
- Undertaking frequent FM audits to ensure H&S compliance is displayed consistently.
- Undertaking direct management of your designated properties and ensuring that up to date and accurate recordings are kept of FM practices
Key to your success will be your ability to display a good understanding of total FM, with experience in setting service charge budgets being essential. You must display a good understanding of all health and safety requirements, with qualifications such as IOSH and NEBOSH being of benefit. With an emphasis on displaying a high level of customer service, you will be required to deal with clients, colleagues and outsourced contractors on a daily basis. Above all, you will be a proactive and innovation facilities manager who is looking to build a career in the facilities industry.
If you are interested then please apply online today with your CV