- GBP40000 - GBP45000 per annum + market leading package/perks
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 23rd September 2016
- Job Type
Working on a rewarding new client-side opportunity, Cobalt Recruitment is looking for a service driven Facilities Manager to take charge of a boutique portfolio of commercial multi-let buildings. A blue-chip business who owns the properties they manage, our client is known for providing an efficient, innovative total facilities management service.
Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Acting as the representative of the Landlord on site;
- Liaising with tenants to ensure a strong professional relationship is maintained;
- Tendering contracts for a range of Total FM services, managing the work of suppliers in place;
- Setting and managing service charge budgets;
- Establishing and undertaking a PPM program and schedule, regularly inspecting your portfolio to ensure the building fabric and M&E Plant is maintained to high-standard;
- Overseeing H&S compliance on-site;
- Other ad hoc duties where necessary.
Our client is a hard-working business, and so is seeking a like-minded individual for this post. Alongside self-motivation and organisational skills, you will be a keen team player with a history of managing multi-let commercial properties with regards to both hard and soft service FM. Our client prides itself on providing work-life balance for its employees and so, if successful, you will find your efforts recognised and rewarded by this inclusive and innovative employer.
If you are interested in this position please apply online with your CV today.