Facility Manager - Shopping Centre
- NZD $90,000 - 100,000 per annum
- New Zealand
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 9th May 2017
- Job Type
An Australasian Property company is looking for a Facility Manager for a busy Auckland Retail asset. This is a permanent position joining an established team, and vibrant company. This retail centre is located in a key community area with major retailers, food and beverage, and general service providers, and the owner has a continued focus on delivering a high quality experience for all retailers and customers.
Working closely with a small support staff you will be representing the company in relation to the Facility Management and operation of the property.
The person in this position will ensure a proper and business-like relationship with tenants, communicating well with all parties and using a high level of professional expertise and technical skill to ensure that assets are well maintained. You will be dealing with on-site retail tenant issues, completing any building maintenance, operation issues, project management and the general smooth operation of the retail centre.
You the Candidate
The client is interested to hear from property professionals that have suitable experience working in the Shopping Centre or retail environment.
Ideally your professional contributions will include;
- Practical experience in property management, building management / commercial leasing, and/or retail assets
- Skilled and efficient user of administrative, management and building management technologies
- Practical Financial Management and Marketing
- Dispute resolution experience
- Ability to implement and oversee Health and Safety policy and processes.
- Lease Management
- Contractor management
- Opex/Capex budgeting/Reporting
Please apply if you enjoy a varied working day and want to work within a retail team environment. This may suit someone who is due to finish a contract, looking to advance your development, and or keen to work for a well respected business with growth opportunities nation, or trans-tasman wide.
An attractive remuneration is available for the right candidate.