Finance Manager - Private Equity Firm
- Asia, Other AsiaPac
- Property & Real Estate, Asset Management (Real Estate)
- 9th September 2015
- Job Type
A private equity firm focused on real estate acquisitions is looking to hire a Finance Manager to head up its Finance department.
- Manage the Fund financial reporting process including preparation of monthly financial reports and operational performance and variance analysis.
- Prepare annual budget exercise and periodic forecast updates for the Fund
- Managed the cashflow of the Fund and it’s investments
- Manage the statutory audits and tax compliance
- Coordinate with finance team to ensure that all financial and regulatory deadlines are met
- Provide periodic updates to the investors on the financial performance of the Fund
- Prepare regular investor reports and handle investors’ due diligence and information requests
- Involved in acquisition and divestment of investments of the Fund
- Minimum 7 years of relevant working experience
- Familiar with Malaysian Accounting Standards, FRS and other relevant accounting and regulatory requirements.
If of interest, send over an updated CV via an application.