- GBP130000 per annum + car allowance, equity share, bonus, benefits
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Fund Management
- 18th October 2016
- Job Type
A leading fund and asset management platform is seeking a Fund Manager to join its growing team and run a major institutional pension fund.
Our client would like either a Fund Manager or an Assistant Fund Manager who is ready to step into a Fund Manager role, with demonstrable experience running funds, as either an AFM or FM, at a reputable fund management platform, ideally an institution.
The Fund is an outperforming fund, currently in the top percentile and predominately income focused, for an institutional client. It is a UK only portfolio, invested in all major sectors.
The role will include:
- Being the lead Fund Manager for the above fund.
- Working with a Fund Director and board member on a 2nd fund- the trophy asset fund.
- Assisting with building out further mandates.
There are likely to be other opportunities as there are a number of other moving parts as the business grows.
More detail will be provided at interview stage as it is confidential in nature but the company is a dynamic platform with a great career opportunity and package on offer.
Please apply online if you are interested in this role with your CV in Word format. Alternatively, you can call Lucy on 0207 478 2500.