- GBP130000 per annum + car allowance, equity share, bonus, benefits
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Fund Management
- 18th October 2016
- Job Type
A leading fund and asset management platform is seeking a Fund Manager to join its growing team and run a major institutional pension fund.
Our client would like either a Fund Manager or an Assistant Fund Manager who is ready to step into a Fund Manager role, with demonstrable experience running funds, as either an AFM or FM, at a reputable fund management platform, ideally an institution.
The Fund is an outperforming fund, currently in the top percentile and predominately income focused, for an institutional client. It is a UK only portfolio, invested in all major sectors.
The role will include:
- Being the lead Fund Manager for the above fund.
- Working with a Fund Director and board member on a 2nd fund- the trophy asset fund.
- Assisting with building out further mandates.
There are likely to be other opportunities as there are a number of other moving parts as the business grows.
More detail will be provided at interview stage as it is confidential in nature but the company is a dynamic platform with a great career opportunity and package on offer.