German Asset & Investment Manager
- GBP60000 - GBP90000 per annum + bonus + benefits
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Asset Management (Real Estate)
- 1st September 2016
- Job Type
A London, West End based Investment firm is looking for an Asset & Investment Manager to cover the German market. They will be responsible for both acquiring and creatively asset managing their commercial real estate with a view of value optimisation.
The key duties will include:
- Ensuring the effective asset management of an expanding German portfolio, largely centred in Berlin and comprised predominantly of office assets, but also other commercial properties such as retail
- Appointing and utilising third party, on site asset managers, to perform the daily management tasks
- Asset Management initiatives includes cap ex projects, asset reconfiguration, organising lettings, all with a view to maximise asset value
- Able to source, and carry out subsequent analytical due diligence to acquire real estate throughout Germany
- Able to regularly report on investment and asset management initiatives to investors who include listed funds, family offices, and HNW individuals
- Capable of constructing financial models with use of Excel to appraise both investment and asset management duties
- Occasional travel to Germany
The successful candidate must have a demonstrable asset management track record in the German market. They will ideally be a fluent German speaker.
Please apply online with your current CV if you are interested in this role.