Head of Client Consultants
- GBP150000 - GBP200000 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Client Services
- 5th May 2017
- Job Type
My client, a leading provider of real estate investment tools is looking to hire a Head of Real Estate Client Consultants. You will be based in London, and responsible for leading a team of Client Consultants across London, Paris, Stockholm and Holland, who manage and develop relationships with a portfolio of clients including asset managers, banks, hedge funds and pension funds.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Managing the consultant teams - ensuring best practices within the team and that it is operating at high performance
- Building and maintaining strong senior relationships with clients:
- Upselling products to existing clients, maximising subscription renewal rates
- Creating client business plans, identifying opportunities
- Conducting presentations on real estate results and product training
- Maintaining good relationships with internal stakeholders
The successful candidate will have experience with internal man management as well as external relationship management. You will have strong analytical, problem solving and presentation skills, and a keen interest in economics and the real estate industry.