Head of Marketing Communications (Capital Markets)
- SGD $12,500 per month
- Asia, Singapore
- Property & Real Estate, Commercial
- 28th January 2016
- Job Type
A leading real estate investment firm specialising in real estate is looking for a talented and experienced Head of Marketing and Communications professional to join their organisation.
About the role
The Head of Marketing Communications will be responsible for delivering marketing campaigns and communication to support the businesses key strategic themes, including communicating best practice and guidance on reporting, and highlighting how corporate reporting is relevant to investment decisions and can influence global policy
- Developing and delivering successful, targeted, multi-national and cross-border campaigns utilising effective techniques and strategies
- Spearheading capital market growth internally and externally.
- Advising on communications planning and messaging for impact, to ensure consistency with brand positioning
- Working with partners and supporting organizations in order to communicate with and through their networks and channels
- Monitoring coverage on the business and related themes around the globe and assessing how these can best be leveraged to the businesses advantage
- Project managing campaigns involving team members based internationally to raise the profile of the business and to increase reach and engagement
- Providing oversight of the businesses digital media presence
- Measuring the success of initiatives towards the overall business objectives
The candidate will have a track record in delivering communications programmes and working closely with a range of stakeholders. A creative thinker, the successful candidate will also have:
- Skills and experience in developing and managing marketing communications campaigns, plans and delivery, including producing content for publications with and through third parties
- Strong copywriting, editing and proof-reading skills
- Ability to foster, maintain and leverage relationships with key supporter organizations
- Experience of drafting clear, consistent, targeted messages for internal and external audiences in an organization with a complex range of stakeholders and/or targets
- An understanding of financial services or corporate reporting environment is desirable
- Strong interpersonal skills, proactive and assertive, able to collaborate effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience of working under pressure to tight deadlines and juggling a range of priorities
- The ability to handle sensitive and confidential material with tact and diplomacy.
This is a superb opportunity to join a progressive and forward thinking organisation, and the role provides plenty of opportunity to contribute to a significant change in global reporting practices in conjunction with a wide range of leading global businesses.
Apply to find out more!