Head of Property
- GBP60000 - GBP70000 per annum + Highly competitive bonus
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Residential
- 31st May 2017
- Job Type
The Beckley Group is a multidisciplinary property group made up of three core business areas; development management, design & construction and property management services. By combining these areas of expertise, The Beckley Group provide a one stop shop solution for delivering high quality affordable housing and places to work in London.
We are working closely with The Beckley Group to find a Head of Property to set up and oversee the management of the businesses growing property portfolio made up of both residential flats and affordable workspaces. We are looking for someone to not only actively manage the portfolio but to put together a strategic framework from which to drive the businesses growth plans forward.
Key activities in the role will include but not be limited to:
* Maintain customer service standards to tenants
* Deliver financial performance expected of assets
* Production of an operational management plan including 5 year budget for all management costs
* Forge and maintain strong relationships with local authorities, including leases, management agreements, nominations and allocations
* Build and develop the Beckley Living Brand and Model
* Build the Beckley Living team and establish an outstanding company culture
* Property management of the buildings, common parts and external spaces
* Commercially astute and experienced senior residential property management professional skilled in leadership/management, strategy and operations
* Strong relationship management skills
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal with the ability to present at board level
* Strong technical background with sound understanding and knowledge of current legislation, particularly in relation to Health and Safety compliance
Based in their head office in North West London you will be joining an exceptionally driven and entrepreneurial team who have the backing, ambition and experience to become a leading player in the market. This is a rare opportunity to take the helm of an exciting businesses property management function at the early stages of their journey.
The Beckley Group provides high quality, affordable and well managed living and workspaces and as such requires an ambitious and innovative forward-thinker to lead, be the driving force in and spearhead the growth of Beckley Living.
If this role sounds of interest then please apply online with your current CV.