Head of Vacant Property
- GBP65000 - GBP75000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 30th May 2017
- Job Type
One of the largest property owners in the UK, with a £2.5 billion asset portfolio, currently seek a Head of Vacant Property to join their London office. With both freehold and leasehold, the selected individual will need to define execution strategies that will both enable the business to mitigate property hold cost liabilities and realise capital receipts through effectively managing disposals.
The ideal candidate will have strong business acumen, be proactive, tenacious and able to work in a standalone role with support across the business. They will also be MRICS qualified.
This role is hugely strategic managing in house capability with outsourced providers.
- To accurately report all vacant property performance against budget.
- Set up and chair a monthly meetings with senior management.
- Attend zonal operational meetings throughout the business to ensure the vacant property processes are understood and effectively executed.
- To ensure that the required due diligence is undertaken.
If you have experience of the aforementioned and are interest to apply, please submit your CV.