Health and Safety Adviser
- GBP23000 - GBP25000 per annum + package
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 26th June 2017
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment is working with a global property company as they look to hire a diligent Health and Safety Adviser on an initial 12 month fixed term contract. You will find yourself working with some of London's finest commercial and residential properties, as part of a leading Facilities Management function, within a company committed to your ongoing development.
Key responsibilities include:
- Providing ongoing assistant to the wider H&S team, promoting compliance and sustainability throughout your portfolio;
- Providing training and support to the offices;
- Undertaking audits using online compliance management programmes;
- Assisting with the management of key suppliers;
- Arranging for DSE assessments and H&S training;
- Other ad hoc duties.
Ideally you will be IOSH qualified, and crucially will be a calm, collected and motivated individual with a real sense of enthusiasm for you work. An understanding of working within real estate is essential, as is experience in either commercial or residential properties previously.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online today