High-End Residential Property Manager
- GBP30000 - GBP35000 per annum + Commission
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 8th September 2016
- Job Type
Interested individuals are expected to demonstrate extreme professionalism and diligence in order to succeed, in what at times can be a challenging role. Candidates must be personable, well presented and have strong communication skills, as well as have previous experience working as a property manager, with a firm understanding of the following;
- Liaising with Landlords; including the sending of Monthly Landlord Statements and Invoices, and Payment Processing.
- Consulting with local agents; referencing of tenants.
- Issuing of Section 21 notices.
- Tenant contract renewals and adjustments; new lease creation and amendments.
- Organising and negotiating with contractors for building works.
- Processing and reconciliation of bank funds.
If you think you match this criteria please don't hesitate to apply with an up to date copy of your CV.