- £45,000 - 50,000 per annum + pension, healthcare
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Research & Economics
- 30th May 2017
- Job Type
A leading Real Estate consultancy is looking for a Information Manager to support the Head of Research and the wider business. You will be responsible for improving their access to information, and enhancing their knowledge base by linking together data and identifying new trends and growth opportunities.
Your main roles and responsibilities will include:
- Capturing trends relating to key themes, areas of market change, geographies, and business sectors
- Forging strong relationships with department heads and their teams to understand their abilities, clients, and challenges
- Improving linkages between datasets
- Improving internal data awareness and engage with employees at all levels to encourage the use of data and research throughout the business
The successful candidate will be educated to degree level and have previous experience working within a knowledge or information management role. You will have strong interpersonal skills, and an understanding of business information and intelligence tools, as well as the real estate industry.