Interim Senior Property Manager
- GBP250 - GBP300 per day
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Corporate Property & Real Estate
- 21st September 2016
- Job Type
Our client, a global professional services consultancy is seeking a Senior Property Manager to join on an interim (6 month) basis. This Senior Property Manager will manage a mixed commercial portfolio on behalf of a key client of the consultancy comprising both income generating and vacant assets.
Key areas of focus of this role include day-to-day management, setting portfolio management strategy, tenant management and sales strategy. This position will also involve the management of a couple of surveyors.
This role is an excellent opportunity to take on the management of a major, well recognised clients portfolio and support it strategically. It is a role well suited to someone who can be proactive, is highly motivated and results driven.
- Commercial Property Management or Corporate Real Estate experience
- Tenant management/representation experience
- Extensive exposure to commercial property portfolios
- Experience setting portfolio management strategy and property sales strategy
- MRICS is ideal
If you are interested in this role then please apply online with your current CV.