- Property & Real Estate, Investment Management
- 1st September 2015
- Job Type
My client, a PERE investment company, is seeking to appoint an Investment Analyst.
A boutique investment management firm focused on direct real investments in Asia Pacific, my client are a fast-growing and highly exciting establishment that offers strong mentorship for the successful candidate.
The successful appointment would support the execution and assessment of real estate transactions. Responsibilities include financial modelling and analysis, due diligence, market research and reporting.
The candidate will have outstanding analytical and quantitative skills, as well as a solid grasp of all aspects of real estate investment and asset management. Specific work will include:-
• Financial modelling and analysis
• Preparation of investment proposals and budgets
• Assisting in preparation of quarterly and annual report
• Assist with implementing asset strategy with a view to maximise portfolio return
• Assisting in deal evaluation and due diligence
• Managing investor relations and issues arising
You will have a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Economics or Real Estate, with at least 2-4 years experience as an analyst with a real estate company. You will be able to thrive in a lean and autonomous environment, being able to work well independently and under pressure. You will be able to travel up to 25% of the time.