Investment Management Team Analyst/Senior Analyst
- GBP60000 per annum + benefits and bonus
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Investment
- 26th September 2016
- Job Type
Our client, an international investment management firm, is seeking a Analyst/ Senior Analyst to sit in the central London office and support a variety of the functions that the European Investment Management team perform, specifically focused on a large French investor's fund.
The Analyst/Senior Analyst will report to the European Fund Manager and the Portfolio Manager.
- Building, maintaining, and manipulating a wide range of financial models mainly on Excel but with some use of Argus
- Underwriting at both a portfolio and asset management level
- Modelling of financial analysis on both a portfolio and a fund level
- Working on the portfolio strategy with the European Fund Manager
- Exposure to executing and underwriting transactions
- Reporting for both the firm's internal stakeholders and external investors
- Highly numerate
- Previous experience working in real estate investment, real estate finance, or private equity
- Demonstrable experience in underwriting and financial analysis modelling
- Proficient with Excel and familiar with Argus
- Strong academic background from a high calibre university - an emphasis or specialism in real estate equity or finance would be beneficial
- Fluency in French and excellent communication skills in both English and French, written and verbal
Salary will be at market and designed to attract the most suitable candidate.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a top tier real estate focused Analyst to join a worldwide successful investment management firm. An entrepreneurial, ambitious, and self-motivated individual would excel in this role.
Please apply online with your current CV if you're interested in this role.