- GBP70000 - GBP80000 per annum + bonus + benefits
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Investment
- 27th September 2016
- Job Type
A London based Property Company is looking for an Investment Manager to focus on the acquisition and proactive asset management of properties including office, retail, industrial and residential across London.
- This business is well capitalised and entirely self funded in the deals they execute, with limited gearing from banks. Consequently, they are able to behave very opportunistically in a dynamic London market and act quickly to source off market deals, typically in mixed use assets in prime locations within the £10m deal range.
- They are looking for a well connected Investment candidate in the London market, who can work directly with the Founder and originate commercial or residential deals. In addition to this great level of autonomy, there will also be excellent bonuses which correlate clearly with the profit the business generates.
- This is a terrific role for a candidate who is established in the investment market, but is looking for more autonomy and a fast deal flow; in addition to input on refinancing and asset management initiatives. It is perfect for a candidate who wants to capitalise on the contacts they have made to date and are looking to take their career in a more entrepreneurial direction.
- Core responsibilities revolve around sourcing and executing a variety of off market transactions.
The successful candidate must be well connected in the London market, and ideally be qualified with a detailed understanding of property valuation.