- GBP35000 - GBP40000 per annum + bonus and benefits
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Investment
- 10th July 2017
- Job Type
A niche, entrepreneurial West End consultancy are seeking a Surveyor to join their highly successful Investment team. The role will initially involve supporting the senior Partners in the team, but with their support will quickly progress into pitching for new work and completing acquisitions. The firm advise a range of impressive clients on their investments in all commercial asset classes nationwide, from £1m offices in Manchester, to £100m office blocks in London.
The key duties of the role include:
- Supporting the Senior Partners in the team with potential investments
- Carrying out analysis for a range of the team's work
- Pitching for new investments nationwide
- Performing relevant due diligence for potential investments
- Ability to be client-facing and attend meetings with a range of Pension Funds
The ideal candidate will be confident, personable and analytically minded, as well as being qualified as a Chartered Surveyor. Although investment experience, either in rotations or a permanent team, will be advantageous, the firm are very happy to consider other candidates with a genuine drive for commercial property in the UK.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to enter the investment area and work on transacting prime real estate assets. A competitive salary and benefits package will be offered to the right candidate.