Investor Relations - Associate Director
- £60,000 - 80,000 per annum + pension, healthcare
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Client Services
- 8th June 2017
- Job Type
A leading real estate investment manager is looking to appoint a talented individual into its Investor Relations team in Central London. This client facing role will work closely with the Director of Investor Relations to manage and develop both new and existing client relationships.
Main roles and responsibilities will include:
- Maintain day-to-day contact with clients and developing new relationships with prospective investors for the business.
- Creation of presentations for internal teams
- Provide support for the launch of new products and maintain prospective investor lists in relation to specific products
You will be very client-facing with an in-depth knowledge and understanding of the real estate industry, and previous experience working in an Investor Relations capacity, and an established investor network in the UK.
If this role sounds of interest then please apply online with your current CV.