Investor Relations/ Marketing Communications, Singapore
- Asia, Singapore
- Property & Real Estate, Investment
- 29th June 2017
- Job Type
We are working with a leading listed property company who are seeking to appoint an Investor Relations / Marketing Communication professional for a Singapore-based role.
- Working on all investor relations materials, including (but not limited to): press releases, presentations, announcements, website content, and speeches.
- Assisting in developing and producing the Annual Report
- Producing corporate marketing materials and collaterals.
- Planning and executing marketing events.
- Conducting research and analysis of the property market as well as REITs.
- Conceptualizing events – AGMs, investor roadshows, conferences.
- Degree in Communications/ Journalism/ Finance, Business or Real Estate.
- At least 5 years’ relevant experience.
- Excellent communication (written and spoken) in English and Chinese to communicate with investors in both languages.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
- Possess the ability to work independently.
- Strong team player with good interpersonal skills.
- Real estate/ Finance knowledge would be advantageous.
- Resourceful, analytical, meticulous, adaptable in a fast-paced environment.
Candidates with Investor Relations experience from listed companies preferred.