Investor Relations - PERE Fund Manager
- Exceptional base + bonus
- Asia, Singapore
- Property & Real Estate, Investment Management
- 21st June 2017
- Job Type
We are currently working with a leading real estate investment management firm with a huge global presence and their APAC headquarters in Singapore. With core, value-add and opportunistic products across the region that are a true leader in the real estate investment world.
Due to growth and a new headcount our client is looking to appoint an Investor Services/Relations Associate to their Singapore office who will be prevalent in all their work across APAC.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious real estate professional to learn, develop and progress in a leading real estate investment management firm. The Investor Services/Relations Associate will be convolved in all internal and external marketing and communications both in APAC but also liaising with North America and Europe.
The Investor Services/Relations Associate will work closely with the acquisitions team as well as capital raising and portfolio management making this an interesting and challenging role.
All applicants must have an understanding of the real estate industry:
- Bachelor’s degree, with four to five years’ relevant experience in similar role, with strong preference for background within the commercial real estate/ investment management industry
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Competent desktop publishing skills
- Fluent English and Mandarin language skills essential
Please apply immediately so not to miss out on this opportunity, and as we need the successful candidate to be in place by the end of September!