Japanese Real Estate Investment - Senior Associate
- Highly competitive + bonus
- Asia, Other AsiaPac
- Property & Real Estate, Investment
- 6th July 2017
- Job Type
Our client is a very highly regarded and internationally recognised investment group with two arms to the business, Private Equity and Real Estate. Having developed exceptionally strong investment teams across a number of locations along with a significant financial backing, they have developed an impressive portfolio of assets particularly within the real estate space.
As the business continues to rapidly invest and grow, there is a need to bring on board a Senior Associate to their Real Estate Investment Division in Japan to focus on investing in to the Japanese market. This is an outstanding opportunity for a real estate investment banking or investment professional to join a group where you will have the chance to regularly invest.
The Senior Associate will;
- Report directly in to the Head of the Real Estate Investment Division and play a key role in all stages of the transaction process from origination to execution within Japan.
- Take responsibility for executing transactions and therefore leading on the financial modelling, due diligence, valuations, presenting to the Investment Committee and executing the deals.
- Play a key role in the portfolio management, regularly making recommendations to senior management on whether to hold or sell assets.
- Help provide training to junior members of the team as and when required.
All interested candidates must;
- Be currently sitting in an Associate/Senior Associate or equivalent position within either the Real Estate Team of a top-tier investment bank or private equity fund.
- Have a strong deal track record having worked on numerous real estate transactions.
- Demonstrate an in-depth understanding of the real estate market across all asset classes.
- Possess an exceptionally strong and all round skill set with ability to build financial models from scratch.
- Be fully fluent in Japanese due to the role being based in Japan but interested candidates do not have to be currently located there.
- Hold a mathematical, finance or business related degree and ideally a CFA or MBA on top.
Due to the name of our client, the criteria listed above will be strictly applied. If you feel you meet the above requirements, you are respectfully requested to submit your CV in Microsoft Word format.
Cobalt are specialists in the Financial Services market.
EA License No: 12C6031
EA Reg ID: R1764400