Land & Acquisitions, SS/Associate
- GBP40000 - GBP56000 per annum + bonus + benefits
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Development
- 15th June 2017
- Job Type
A leading Development Consultancy is seeking a Land & Acquisitions candidate, Associate Director, or Senior Surveyor level, to join their boutique Residential team. They are responsible for acting on behalf fantastic central London development clients including Ballymore Group, Canary Wharf Group, and U&I.
- The role will focus on sourcing and acquiring land, for residential and mixed use purposes, managing disposals, marketing land, and business development both externally and internally.
- Working with a market leader in the London region, within a boutique team which will provide fantastic exposure to both clients and their development/investment strategies.
- Providing due diligence on the preparation of sites for sale.
- Working closely with the wider Central London Development team.
- Depending on the candidate's experience, the role can titled either Senior Surveyor or Associate Director. The salary is set to be very competitive, but will be designed around the successful applicant.
This role is well suited to a candidate with existing residential or mixed used experience - and ideally the RICS accreditation - who wants to step into a boutique team with exposure to very prominent London acquisition and development instructions.
Please apply with your most updated CV if this position is of interest to you.