Lease Consultancy Surveyor
- GBP35000 - GBP45000 per annum + bonus and benefits
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Leasing/Agency
- 7th June 2017
- Job Type
One of the leading international real estate advisory businesses in the West End is seeking a Surveyor to join their specialist Lease Consultancy team. The successful candidate will work closely with the Partner who heads the team, negotiating and solving large contentious disputes involving large central London office buildings.
This position is ideal for a pro-active surveyor, with good interpersonal skills and up to date understanding of the market.
The key duties of the role include:
- Performing rent reviews, lease renewals, lease restructures and s18 valuations
- Responsibility for handling negotiations, with some cases expected to go on to arbitration or to mediation/trial at court
- Liaising regularly with top tier clients to advise and maintain relationships
- Demonstrable research and analytical skills, for the purpose of identifying and interpreting market rental evidence
- Working closely with the agency, investment and rating teams in the London offices
The successful candidate will be MRICS and ideally have an understanding of relevant legislative and case law for commercial properties, as well as broader professional services experience. Support and assistance will be offered to the candidate if required. It is expected that this role will provide excellent internal career progression for the suitable candidate.
This is an excellent opportunity for a driven Chartered Surveyor to join a well-established and innovative team with an impressive track record and reputation in the market.