- GBP65000 - GBP80000 per annum + bonus and benefits
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Leasing/Agency
- 13th June 2017
- Job Type
A leading shopping centre investment company is seeking a Leasing Manager to join their central London office to assist with their impressive nationwide portfolio. The firm own a number of well-known shopping centres nationwide and the successful candidate will have the opportunity to add creative and innovative tenants to these premises.
With consideration to the specialism of the Agent, the role will either focus on development leasing or leasing for existing assets.
The key duties of the role include:
- Sourcing new, exciting tenants for their super prime shopping centre portfolio
- Understanding the demographic of the area to ensure optimal value and customer attraction is attained
- Overseeing external Agents during the leasing process
- Working closely with the Asset Managers and Development Managers at their respective shopping centres
This is a fantastic opportunity for a well-connected, presentable and financially literate Agent, with demonstrable shopping centre experience, to work for one of the most prominent shopping centre owners in the UK.
If you are interested in this role please submit your CV via the provided link.