Logistics Acquisition Manager, Italy
- GBP60000 - GBP90000 per annum + bonus + benefits
- Southern Europe, Italy
- Property & Real Estate, Investment
- 14th June 2017
- Job Type
A prestigious global occupier is seeking a Transactions Manager to source logistics assets across Italy. The successful candidate will be capable of sourcing and executing transactions opportunities across Italy, and will have a demonstrable track record to this effect.
You will be working very closely with the European Real Estate team, and in addition to sourcing new properties, you will also be responsible for the management of existing properties.
The key responsibilities will include:
- Leading the project of real estate acquisition across Italy
- Managing a portfolio of logistics assets, which will include tactical lease negotiations during renewal periods
- Suggesting asset management strategies with a view to reduce cost, and maximise the operational performance of the asset
- Managing landlord, tenant and service charge matters for existing properties
- Regular liaison with public authorities
The successful candidate must have a demonstrable track record of leasehold transactions across Italy. Please apply with your most recent CV if this matches your experience, and you are interested.