Manager - Property Services
- NZD $80,000 - 110,000 per annum
- New Zealand
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 26th April 2017
- Job Type
Are you the empathetic kind? Someone who can be firm but fair when dealing with tenant issues? An admin guru? Are you a leader?
Do you have public sector property experience, and/or experience in the commercial property management space please keep reading…
A New Zealand owned and operated business holding multiple contracts for Management in the public space is looking for a Manager of their Property division. In this role, you will be managing the work flow and supervising a team of three people.
This business has a welcoming environment in modern offices in Auckland City. The surrounding team are property professionals proud of their work and culture. This role will be well supported and reports into the National Director of Property.
The proactive person in this role will provide a major client with contract management services, ensuring the management of your team and administration is met to standard.
Core responsibilities for this position include:
- Ensure efficient running of the clients portfolio (all lease reviews, renewals, lease negotiations, project management, client communications)
- Financial accounting services
- Identify and pursue potential new business opportunities
- Contribute to strategy for portfolio value maximisation
- Ensure compliance with statutory requirements
- Liaison with key stakeholders and professionals
Most importantly, you will ensure administrative and financial matters are effectively managed, tenant relationships are fostered and maintained, and client communication is delivered in a professional manner.
This is a highly engaged role with property principals and legislative matter.
Industry experience is preferred and only candidates from Real Estate or Property will be accepted. You will ideally have 8-10 years experience in a Property Management role, or another property related field.
Ideally you will have the following attributes/experience in:
- Dealing with a variety of clients;
- NZ Legislation experience;
- Tertiary educated; property or similar
- SAP System knowledge;
- Excellent communication, written and verbal;
- You take an interest in everything you do in a problem solving role;
- Professional, energetic and empathetic demeanour
This is a great opportunity for a property specialist, and may suit someone currently working in the public sector or commercial property management landscape. This is a full time role that is remunerated well and to market standards.
Please apply online with your CV if you are interested in this role or call Sharee Aitken on 09 303 9093.