New Build Clerk of Works
- GBP42000 - GBP44000 per annum + plus bens,company van and fuel
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Residential
- 31st May 2017
- Job Type
An award winning Housing Association is seeking to expand their New Build Development team. They have a number of prestigious and industry leading schemes on site and in planning and are recruiting construction managers to help deliver their strategic vision
£40,000 - £45,000 (depending on experience)
Plus Company Transport
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious, forward thinking, and proactive construction professional. Quality control is paramount and I am looking for candidates with the technical knowledge and ability to manage a full project cycle from inception to completion.
You will be joining an established team that has grown incrementally over the last three years, with future growth plans
To ensure the works on site are carried out in compliance with all required construction standards such as specifications, plans and contract documents and relevant statutory and best practice.
Make recommendations (in the agreed format) about any aspect of the works which do not conform with the plans, specifications, or schedules of works and other documentation or which might be unsatisfactory for other reasons of design, workmanship or cost.
- Experience within new build residential
- Experience of full life cycle construction management; from taking projects out of the ground to hand over
- A keen eye for quality with the technical knowledge to back up recommendations and snags
- Ability to manage contractors and all stakeholders involved in the delivery of schemes
- A full driving license
Please apply online with your current CV or for more information call 020 7478 2518 quoting the reference MMu 125464.