Office Development Managers
- GBP60000 - GBP110000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Development
- 12th May 2017
- Job Type
Our client, a leading Global Development Manager who have delivered in excess of 10m sq ft of commercial space, with in excess of 12m sq ft in the planning phase or under construction now seek a Central London Development Manager at both assistant and senior level.
The role will be to manage development projects through defined development milestones following initial acquisition. Both roles will report into the Development Director, in London.
- Proven track record of delivering successful schemes in London Zone 1.
- Relevant degree qualification (Real Estate etc.)
- Proven track record of delivering complex development schemes in the UK
- Detailed understanding of the property development process, in particular planning and delivery
- Able to understand end to end construction and the project management processes
- Previous experience in the completion and hand over of high value projects
- Lead project teams through the feasibility, site assembly, planning, development, delivery, and hand over processes.
- Appoint and manage professional team to design viable development proposals that meet the constraints of the site and applicable planning policies
- Lead project team on the production of all relevant documentation to secure all necessary approval(s)/authorities to proceed with the development
- Liaising with relevant parties in relation to negotiation of agreements and resolution of compulsory purchase, rights of light, daylight and sunlight situations
- Production of project development brief, objectives, roles & responsibilities, programme and deliverables
- Lead planning applications through the planning process (submission, consultation, s106 Agreement) to secure consent within budget and programme
- Assist with the negotiation of project related contracts to ensure compliance with development brief
- Collaborating with inhouse Product Design Team (PDT) throughout the project cycle.
- Overseeing delivery of the project to ensure completion to agreed quality standards within approved budget and programme
- Produce project reporting updates throughout for company board
If this role sounds of interest then please apply online with your current CV.