On Site Sales Negotiator
- GBP25000 - GBP32000 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 16th September 2016
- Job Type
We have an exciting opportunity to join one London's top tier chartered surveying practices as a New Homes Sales Executive. This company provides industry leading property solutions to a range of clients from occupiers to investors around the globe and has a highly reputable name in the industry for supplying an exceptional service to all their clients.
This company is searching for sales professionals to join its New Homes Development team. The role would involve working on-site from the marketing suite, selling properties off-plan while working closely with other sales professionals. Our client is working with a range of developers and house builders on developments across London and the role will be based in the marketing suites of key sites, ranging from ultra prime developments in Central London to mid end schemes in Canary Wharf.
The role requires:
- Being able to work well individually but also integrate into a team
- Being able to properly liaise with Surveyors and other property professionals
- Have existing experience within residential sales, either on behalf of an agency or developer
- Able to produce detailed reports on the progress of the site
- Ability to work to weekly and monthly targets
The ideal candidate would need:
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- To be highly organised with great attention to detail
- To conduct themselves in a professional manor
- To be highly professional with a confident and articulate demeanour
The salary for this role is between £25,000 - £32,000 basic plus performance related bonuses with an OTE of £40,000 - £60,000. As the role is working on behalf of a top tier chartered surveying practice there is inherent opportunity to progress within the business should you exceed expectations in this role.
If you are interested in this role then please apply online with your current CV.