Operations Manager (UAE National)
- Middle East & North Africa
- Property & Real Estate, Corporate Property & Real Estate
- 24th November 2015
- Job Type
Our client is a leading Real Estate company based in Dubai, UAE. They are looking to hire a UAE NATIONAL as an Operations Manager to assist the delivery of continuous improvement across Engineering, conducting risk assessments and coaching to optimize operational areas.
The ideal candidate will have the direct supervision of the Engineering Director and will be responsible for:
- Act as 'Trouble Shooter' for technical problems.
- Identify and implement best practices to drive team performance.
- Identify and build improvement plans and coach team for maximize success of changes.
- Introduce and revise Policies and Procedures to improve performance of the department.
- Conduct inspections to assess quality, and provide hands on support and training to fix identified problems.
A successful applicant for this role should have:
- Ability to communicate with all levels of management.
- Minimum of 5 years related experience in Facilities Management / Maintenance.
- Bachelors degree in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in the field of HVAC, MEP and maintenance.
THIS POSITION IS FOR UAE NATIONALS ONLY