- GBP50000 - GBP55000 per annum + package
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 11th May 2017
- Job Type
Our client, a well renowned and highly successful managing agent, is searching for an Operations Manager for a large multi tenanted property in the City of London. A medium sized business, our client is the ideal size to offer you progression and room to grow whilst encouraging a bespoke and considered approach to Facilities Management
Key responsibilities will include, but won't be limited to:
- Managing and setting service charge budgets
- Ensuring a proactive and reactive maintenance plan is in place;
- Managing the work of direct staff as well as external contractors;
- Looking at ways to enhance the level of facilities service provided throughout the building in order to build lasting relationships with tenants and occupiers;
- Ensuring full H&S compliance is in place throughout the building, looking for constant ways to improve on this.
With an emphasis on providing first class customer service, you will be in a very tenant facing role where attention to detail is essential. You will be required to set, manage and reconcile the service charge budget alongside senior staff members. You must have a strong understanding of the health and safety legislation, with qualifications such as IOSH and NEBOSH being of benefit. Above all, you will be a proactive individual with an innovative approach to FM.
If you are interested in this position please apply online with your CV today