Pan - European Analyst
- GBP35000 - GBP45000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Analysis
- 3rd July 2017
- Job Type
A market leading Real Estate Fund Management business focused on value add European real estate investment, currently seeks an Investment Analysts to join their growing team. With in excess of €9bn AUM and a focus on the European market, the successful individual will work on a variety of projects across Europe, predominately acquisition focused, assisting various senior team members.
- Financial modelling for potential acquisitions.
- Supporting underwriting and due diligence for acquisitions.
- Working on and supporting the full acquisition process.
- Preparing Investment Committee Memos and other materials for internal and external communication.
- General support of senior team members in decision-making and execution of various investment strategies.
- Assistance with cashflows for asset management initiatives.
- Preparation of property valuations.
- Ability to model geared cashflows from scratch in Excel.
- Demonstrable real estate experience and understanding.
- Good understanding of the conceptual framework of real estate investment and investment management more broadly.
- Strong numeracy and quantitative skills.
- An acute attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills.
- University degree from high-calibre institution, preferably in a subject area demanding high analytical aptitude.
A second European language is desirable.
If you have experience of the aforementioned and are intersted to apply, please submit your CV.