- GBP40000 - GBP60000 per annum + bonus + benefits
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Analysis
- 8th September 2016
- Job Type
A Retail Private Equity Fund is looking for a Portfolio Analyst to work closely with both the investment and asset management teams, and appraise their strategies with a view to ensure that optimal returns are being achieved across multiple pan European funds.
The key duties will include:
- Performing Fund Analysis across multiple pan European retail funds, encompassing a gross value of €4.7Bn+ under management
- Producing financial models to assess performance and then coordinating with the Investment and Asset Management teams to ensure the best strategies are pursued
- Responsible for assisting in refinancing initiatives
- Responsible for all fund reports presented to the Investment Committee
- Assist the teams in the investment and asset management of real estate across the UK and Europe, remaining attentive to how any further deals with contribute to overall fund performance
- Support the Investment Committee in preparation of fund business plans and fund strategy reviews
- Reviewing reports from third parties
- Developing knowledge of local markets and key players in markets across Europe
The successful candidate will have existing experience working on a fund, have demonstrable real estate knowledge, and will also ideally have experience with refinancing initiatives. Fluency in another European language would also be useful but not essential.