Property & Asset Manager
- GBP35000 - GBP50000 per annum + bonus + benefits
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Asset Management (Real Estate)
- 17th October 2016
- Job Type
A London based Investment and Asset Management business is seeking a Property & Asset Manager to assist the Head of Asset Management on the strategic and operational responsibilities for their national portfolio.
Examples of what the role will involve include:
- To be the first point of contact for tenants and service providers on the properties under management
- Negotiate service providers contracts ensuring best value for money
- Assist in asset management initiatives which will include overseeing refurbishment works & capital expenditure projects
- Overseeing all service charge - setting budgets, signing off reconciliations, etc
- In time, become more Asset Management focused as your skills develop in the position
- Working on a large national portfolio, comprised largely of industrial assets
The successful candidate will have a proven Property Management track record, ideally with experience managing industrial assets.