- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 17th February 2016
- Job Type
One of New Zealand’s largest specialist property consultancies are looking for a skilled property consultant to join their property team here in their Auckland Offices
The main purpose of this position is to deliver technical excellence in a range of property services to corporate, government and private land owners.
Key tasks of the position include but are not limited to:
- Provide quality property advisory services to all clients.
- Provide quality services to clients to effect the acquisition, disposal and other associated services of public and private land.
- Provide consultancy advice to clients.
- Ensure that all commercial, legal and good business obligations are met.
- Work in a cooperative manner with colleagues to achieve overall company objectives with a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Organise the survey, transfer and titling of land.
To be sucessful in this role you should be able to demonstrate the following:
Hold a relevant tertiary qualitifcation in Property/Law/Finance/Planning and/or a minimum of three years relevant working experience.
Proficient computer skills and literacy
Excellent management skills to maximise perfromance
Commitment to a business culture
Have great people and communication skills
Develop and maintain strong client relations