Property Data Administrator
- GBP25000 - GBP30000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, IT & Systems
- 6th October 2016
- Job Type
Property Data Administrator - 12 Month contract
£25,000 - £30,0000
Our client is a large global investment managing group based in Central London. There is currently an opportunity for a Property Data Administrator to join the organisation, to guarantee that static data is accurate at all times, maintain the collation of data and prepare reports that monitor the performance of property managing agents.
- To ensure property static data held on the company's systems reconciles to data held on property managing agents systems, observing prescribed procedures and ensuring systems are at all times accurate.
- To maintain strong working relationships with the Fund Management, Asset Management and Property Operations teams.
- To monitor and maintain the integrity of property static data on the company's systems.
- To facilitate the collation of data and the preparation of reports on a quarterly basis.
- To assist in monitoring the property managing agents' performance against KPIs.
- To facilitate the provision of information to support external audits of controls and procedures.
- To maintain and oversee the static data workflow process and ensure discrepancies are resolved.
Desirable skills and experience:
- Property database knowledge.
- Strong communication skills.
- Familiarity with audit procedures.
- Good understanding of property and lease terminology.
- Knowledge of property management software and Microsoft Excel.
If your skills are suited to this role then please apply directly now.