Property Finance Director
- GBP60000 - GBP65000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
- UK, Midlands
- Property & Real Estate, Financing
- 6th October 2016
- Job Type
Our Client is a specialist Property Managing Agent who manage some of Birmingham's and surrounding areas most prestigious Residential and Commercial properties. This company has several offices in and around the Midlands and London and are known for offering a friendly and efficient property service.
They are currently seeking a newly created role of Finance Director who will work with all departments within this business, working closely with the Board, managing the overall business and maintaining overall profitability.
The purpose of the role is to provide strategic and financial guidance, develop policies and procedures ensuring the financial management and commitments of the business are efficiently controlled.
- Management of 4 finance staff and indirect management of another 11.
- Support and mentor the Client Accounts Manager.
- Contribute to the companies business objectives as well as developing and controlling the companies operating budget.
- Develop, standardise and control the company's financial accounts, systems, policies and procedures.
- Ensure the internal audit program complies to financial procedures and regulations.
- Monitor external contracts and services.
- Supervise the preparation of company's accounts.
- Ensure the company meets its legal and financial obligations.
- Qualified Accountant - ideally ACCA, CIMA or ACA.
- Extensive senior level accountancy experience.
- Significant managerial experience.
- Knowledge on the Property industry.
- Desire for a new and challenging role.
- Has the ability to motivate and excite the teams.
The successful candidate will have strategic thinking skills, excellent interpersonal skills and will have ideally worked with a owner-managed business previously. They will be a leader who is happy to lead from the front and help the team with all tasks.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online with your CV.