- GBP40000 - GBP45000 per annum + pro rata
- UK, Midlands
- Property & Real Estate, Corporate Property & Real Estate
- 7th October 2016
- Job Type
Property Inspector, Birmingham - 6 month FTC
£40,000 - £45,000 pro rata, dependent on individual experience
An interesting interim opportunity has arisen with a large, multi-national real estate consultancy. It is to provide property inspection services for a major utilities provider in the West Midlands for a 6 month fixed term.
The portfolio in question is comprised of around 150 properties spread across the midlands. The successful individual will be largely field based as they travel between properties to carry out inspections, although some time at the office in Birmingham will be required.
- Identify opportunities to add value or improve the service being offered to the client
- Provide an effective estates service to the client's remit
- Liaising with and directing relevant 3rd parties i.e. professional advisers, solicitors etc.
- Building and maintaining a strong relationship with individuals within the client organisation
- Clean driving licence
- Experience of stakeholder management and working directly with clients at a high level
- Broad knowledge of commercial property gained in the corporate sector or private practice
- Proven experience of portfolio management
- £40,000 - £45,000 pro rata, dependent on individual experience.
If you are interested in this role, please submit your details online.