Property Management Surveyor
- GBP30000 - GBP50000 per annum + Competitive benefits
- UK, North West
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 24th May 2017
- Job Type
Property Management Surveyor (Senior through to Associate)
Manchester City Centre
£30,000 - £50,000 plus benefits
If you a proven Property Manager, looking to make your next progressive career move, then this role may well be for you. This is a great opportunity to join a national managing agent who is continually procuring property management mandates on behalf of major investor clients.
Key duties will include:
- Take full ownership of a given number of properties
- Carry out property inspections and take note of building defects and tenant alterations
- Draft and present management reports to key clients in face to face meetings
- Undertake regular property inspections, insuring compliance with Health & Safety requirements
- Ensure service charge budgets and reconciliations are delivered in line set KPI's
- Work with facilities managers, building managers, client accountants, purchase ledger and treasury and other business functions
- Regular maintenance of the in-house property management systems
- Prepare monthly client reports and service charge administration/expenditure
- Executing rent reviews and lease renewals as and when required
- Deal with tenant applications for consent to assign, sublet and alter
My client offers a great working environment and really does believe in offering employees a good work/life balance in return for quality client delivery. Due consideration will be given to candidates who may not yet be chartered but can demonstrate substantial experience of managing commercial assets with particular reference to office and retail space.
Please apply online with your most recent CV. To discuss this and other Property Management roles across the North West region, please contact Max Davies on 0161 457 0105.